Offer and Acceptance of the Product
An offer is made by the seller to sell the Products listed by them on the Website and the Buyer hereby accepts such offer upon agreeing to purchase the product.
The intellectual property rights of all entities is respected by Saudewala. Any grievance involving intellectual property rights can be brought to the notice of our grievance officer, please fill out and submit the Notice of Infringement of Intellectual Property Form (“IP Infringement Notice”) and send the filed out IP Infringement Notice via email to saudewala
Please Note: Any improperly or incomplete filled out document will not be considered.
The availability of the Product under the offer to sell is subjected to change without prior notice before the purchase of the Product by the Buyer. However, there may be circumstances where the Product may not be available for delivery after the purchase transaction. Seller has the right to cancel certain orders that the seller is unable to accept and cancellation process can be initiated either by the Seller directly or Seller can instruct Saudewala to cancel such order. The rights to refuse or cancel any order are reserved by the Seller, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some reasons that may result in Buyer’s order being cancelled may include but not limited to are; non-availability of the Product or quantities ordered by Buyer or inaccuracies or errors in pricing information. Additional verifications or information may be required by the seller before processing or to process any order. Saudewala and The Seller are not liable for any such cancellation and shall be without any recourse to Buyer.
With respect to the sale of Product by Seller to the Buyer, the Seller hereby represents and warrants to the Buyer that:
- Seller has the legal rights to sell the Products on or through the Website
- Product shall meet the description and specifications as provided on the Website
- Products is free from any charge or impediment in favor of third party
- Buyer shall have complete possession and rights of the Products
- Buyer shall be permitted to all the warranties and other guarantees applicable to the Product or as generally made available by the manufacturer or seller of the Product
The Selling Price of the Product is subjected to change without any notice before the purchase of the Product by the Buyer. The Selling Price is provided on the Website on ‘as is’ basis as provided by the Seller. There may be errors in Selling Price due to technical glitches and may be corrected by the Seller at any time and any acceptance of offer of sale by the Buyer. Products subjected to such faulty Selling Price, shall not be a valid acceptance and such transaction can be avoided by the Seller. All prices are inclusive of taxes unless stated otherwise.
Delivery of the Product
Various modes and modals of delivery are available for the purchased Product to the Buyer, as decided by the Seller. The seller assures that the Products being delivered are not faulty and are exactly those Products which are listed and advertised by Seller on the Website and purchased by the Buyer and meet all descriptions and specifications as provided on the Website. Any damage, loss or deterioration of the Products during shipping, or during transit shall be borne by Seller and not on the Buyer.
Verification of Buyer’s shipping address, pin code will be done with the database of Website before a Buyer proceed to pay for Buyer’s purchase. In any case if the shipping address is not serviceable Buyer must provide an alternate shipping address on which the Product can be delivered by the logistics service provider or by the Seller.
The dispatch time is an estimate and NOT GUARANTEED and should not be relied upon as such. Therefore, time is not the essence of the two-way contract between the Buyer and the Seller for purchase and sale of Product on or through the Website.
Delivery of the purchased Products must be accepted by the Buyer that are said to be in a deliverable state. The Buyer is liable to the Seller in case the Buyer neglects or refuses to accept the delivery of the Products ordered by the Buyer, and shall further be liable to Saudewala for any loss of any fee or charges that Saudewala and its third parties shall have earned from the Seller if such delivery or transaction should have been completed. Buyer acknowledges that such damages or loss to Saudewala and its third parties are not consequential or indirect.
Upon delivery and full payment of price of the Product, the Buyer is deemed to have accepted the Products and the title in the Products and other rights and interest in the Products shall directly pass on to the Buyer from Seller. The risk of loss shall pass on to the Buyer upon delivery of Product.
Return Policy for Products
- Faulty products are eligible for the return
- Products are returnable within the applicable return window.
- Once the return is validated product has to be shipped proactively within 48 hours to get quick resolution.
- If an eligible item is out of stock from the same seller, and if cannot be replaced. Only a refund against the returned item will be issued.
In the event the return of a Product is duly accepted by Seller, the value of such Product, as originally paid by Buyer during acceptance of Product, will either be refunded to Buyer either to the bank account provided by the Buyer for such refund, or to the payment instrument of the Buyer from which payment was made, or to any pre-paid payment instrument account of the Buyer. Saudewala shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options.
Cancellation of transaction / orders
- For order cancellation, click on View your order history, check the order & select Problem with Order & mail us choosing the subject line “Request for order cancellation”
- In any case if there are price discrepancies or listing error Seller cancels the order or requests Saudewala to cancel the order
- Only the requests through mail is considered for order cancellation
- You can cancel an order until your order is in pending status.
- Orders which are dispatched & in transit cannot be cancelled
- On cancellation of your order a confirmation mail would be sent to your email.
Saudewala shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options. In case a promotional code given by Saudewala has been used for the purchase of the Product, the amount under such promotional code shall not be refunded if such of order has been cancelled. The above is the sole remedy of the Buyer and the sole liability of the Seller and sole responsibility of Saudewala for any cancellation of the purchase order by the Seller or otherwise other than by the Buyer.
- On receipt of the product, return request is to be placed within 7 working days.
- Click on View your order History & select the order you wish to return, then select the problem with product option & message the seller with the apt subject line.
- Seller would contact you proactively within 48 hours & check on the refund request & respond back to you.
- Once the refund request is validated by the seller, product should be shipped back to the Seller.
- On receipt of the product & ascertained, further process of refund is initiated.
- In any case, if the resolution given by Seller is not apt or as per the policy then buyer can ask Shield team to address & resolve unprejudiced.
- On order cancellation refund would depend on the mode of payment chosen by you the refund would be initiated within 3 to 5 working days.
|Refund mode options
|Credit card/ Debit card
|Credit card/ Debit card
|IMPS/Bank Account through net banking
|IMPS/Bank account through net banking